Updated January 17th 2022
More detailed info right below, but if you don't have time to read, in a nutshell :
• We closely follow all updates of safety guidelines in the workplace provided by the INSPQ, CNESST and APP;
• If you have symptoms, you can’t come on set;
• If you have been in close contact with someone declared positive, you need to follow the appropriate confinement guidelines;
• All comings and goings on set are recorded;
• Upon your arrival on set, you will need to sign a document about your participation on the shoot, we will take your temperature and provide a clean mandatory mask that we will need to be changed every 4 hours;
•Washing your hands is recommended as much as possible throughout the day;
• The 6 feels distanciation needs to be respected at all times;
• All meals and snacks are prepared and served individually and served according to a seating plan;
• We limit to the minimum the number of people on set;
• If the project you are working on requires travelling during curfew hours, a document will be given to you so you will be authorized to do so;
• Our sets have been adapted to accommodate all safety requirements;
• We have all the virtual tools available so that every team member can stay connected even from afar;
• All of our projects, meetings and schedules are meticulously planned, please advise your producer of any questions or problems as soon as possible;
WE’RE COUNTING ON YOU
If you’re reading this, it means we’ll be seeing each other soon. To keep everything running smoothly in this COVID era, we closely follow the updated safety guidelines provided by the INSPQ, the CNESST, and also the APP. We want to thank you for your teamwork, we truly appreciate it. We've put together some important info below on the safety protocols for all collaborators, artists and clients to follow. Thanks in advance for checking it all out before we see you.
Let’s get right to the point: to work with us on our sets you must have no symptoms. If you have been in close contact with someone positive, you need to follow the appropriate confinement guidelines. As of now, you need to isolate 5 days since the first symptoms of the positive person or since this person has done their PCR test. You must closely monitor yourself. It’s simple, we always play it safe. Everyone has a very important role to ensure the well-being of those around them.
WE GOT YOUR BACK
When you show up, you need to disinfect your hands and sign in. All comings and goings are recorded. If you’re with us for a shoot day, a designated sanitary safety person will welcome you on set, have you sign a document about your participation in the shoot, take your temperature and provide a clean mask. Our spaces have been adapted to accommodate all safety requirements, including the tools to make it all happen. Throughout the day, we’ll disinfect high-contact areas and ensure proper ventilation and distancing, both in our studios and on location.
THE POWER OF THE MASK
Wearing a mask is mandatory and it’s a major factor when it comes to our ability to safely collaborate in person. Please make sure you wear it right, handle it properly and we will provide a new mask every 4 hours.
WASH YOUR HANDS
While you’re with us, wash your hands often. It’s one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself and others. Wash your hands again if you go out for a smoke, after you sneeze, if you go to the washrooms, before you handle objects, eat, whatever you do…WASH. YOUR. HANDS.
THE ART OF DISTANCING
Our entire workflow has been redesigned so everyone can work at 6 feet apart. For each production, we arrange well-defined working zones. We reduce the number of people physically present to the minimum. Schedules are built in a way to accommodate remote communications and approvals from a distance at every stage of the project. We have all the virtual tools available so that every team member can stay involved and be as creative as always, even from afar.
All meals, snacks, and beverages are prepared and served individually. When it’s time to eat we have a scheduled seating plan that gives everyone their own space to relax and recharge.
LEARN, LISTEN AND ADJUST!
We’re always keeping an eye on any changes to this evolving situation, as well as the ever-changing regulations. Despite these conditions, we work as a team, stay open-minded, find solutions and plan ahead. The needs of our collaborators, artists and clients are all addressed in pre-production, including the various deliveries and installations. All of our projects, meetings and schedules are meticulously planned. If you ever have a doubt, a question or a change of heart, communicate quickly with the production team. Keep the good vibes going and see you soon!